Full-Service New Jersey Law Practice
Personal Injury | Family Law| Criminal Defense| Workers’ Compensation | Civil Litigation | Wills and Estate Matters
At McNerney & McAuliffe, our experienced attorneys offer comprehensive legal counsel on a wide range of legal matters. With more than 50 years of combined legal experience, in courts in New Jersey and New York, in the state and federal courts, and in administrative proceedings and alternative dispute resolution, we are equipped to meet your needs and get the results you seek.
We are first and foremost trial attorneys. Both our partners, Dan McNerney and Mark McAuliffe, are certified as trial lawyers by the New Jersey Supreme Court, an honor granted only to the top 2% of litigators in the state. We take an aggressive approach, working hard to favorably resolve your legal matters. We’ll keep you fully involved and informed at all times, so that you can make good decisions about how you want to proceed.
An Overview of Our Practice
We handle a broad range of legal issues, including:
- Personal Injury — auto, truck and motorcycle accidents involving injuries to drivers, passengers and pedestrians
- Family Law & Divorce — Divorce, Custody, Spousal and Child Support, Representation of Children, parents, grandparents and Psychological Parents in suits affecting family relationship, prenuptial agreements, domestic violence, Child Abuse and Neglect and Termination of Parental Rights under Title 9 and Title 30, and Divorce Mediation services.
- Criminal Defense — indictable offenses, including theft crimes, burglary, homicide and violent crimes, white collar crime, sex offenses and weapons crimes, as well as Weapons Forfeiture defense and Affirmative Expungement Petitions
- Municipal Court Representation — disorderly persons offenses, from DWI and drug possession/use to assault and traffic violations
- Workers’ Compensation — application for benefits, as well as appeals on behalf of employees and employers
- Civil Litigation — representation of plaintiffs or defendants in commercial litigation, including breach of contract, insurance disputes, estate litigation and real estate disagreements
- Chancery and General Equity Litigation and Guardianship proceedings — legal representation of all parties in will contests, guardianship proceedings before the Surrogate’s Court and estate related litigation
Contact the Attorneys at McNerney & McAuliffe
All major credit cards are welcome. We will travel to meet with you, if necessary. Evening and weekend consultations are available upon request. Send us an e-mail or call our office at 201-525-1980 to schedule an appointment.