Experienced and Effective New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers
Motor Vehicle Accidents | Slips, Trips and Falls | Dog Bites and Animal Attacks | Assault | Dram Shop and Social Host Liability
When you’ve been injured because of the wrongful act of another person, everything changes. What used to be so simple may now be difficult or impossible, including going to work, enjoying the company of family and friends, or making it through the day without pain. It can be difficult to focus on recovering what you’ve lost financially when you have to put all your energy into a physical recovery. That’s why you need experienced and knowledgeable attorneys to protect your rights.
At McNerney & McAuliffe, our lawyers have more than five decades of combined legal experience protecting the rights of individuals in Hackensack and across New Jersey. We take a results-oriented approach, using our skills as trial lawyers to maximize your chances for full and fair recovery of all your losses. Both our attorneys are certified as trial lawyers by the New Jersey Supreme Court, an accomplishment earned by less than 2% of legal professionals in the state. We know how to protect your rights before a judge and jury, and our reputation for doing so often allows us to obtain a pre-trial settlement that meets your needs.
Our Personal Injury Practice
We focus our personal injury practice on the needs and rights of injured people. We’ll work with you throughout the legal process, from the filing of your claim through the discovery of evidence to settlement negotiations and trial, if necessary.
We handle most types of personal injury cases, including claims involving:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — we represent drivers, passengers and pedestrians in injury claims stemming from automobile, truck, motorcycle or mass transit accidents
- Slips, Trips and Falls — our attorneys protect the rights of people who have been hurt on someone else’s property, whether on slippery floors or sidewalks, broken steps or stairs, or other property defects
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks — we fight for the rights of people who have been attacked by a domestic or wild animal owned by another person
- Assaults and Fights — we take cases involving injuries sustained in bar fights, altercations or other types of physical assault
- Dram Shop or Social Host Liability — we represent people who have been hurt because someone else served alcohol or liquor to a person who then caused an accident
Contact us by e-mail or call our office to set up an appointment. All major credit cards are welcome. We will travel to meet with you, if necessary. Evening and weekend consultations are available upon request.
We take all personal injury claims on a contingency basis. We won’t charge attorney fees unless we get compensation for your losses.